Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back last night. Long ass drive, I tell ya.

I'll have some sort of write up with pics and vids later this week...for AB and the news letter thing. I do have a cool shot of my ugly mug rockin the CF.com shirt next to the sign out front of the CROT( cross roads of time)...where RT 28 meets Rt 129( the Dragon).

DZC DZC DZC DZC DZC DZC DZC:
--Also, didn't sell as much stuff as I thought I would..so free shipping for the rest of this month..June...for anyone that needs anything. Free shipping plus $5 off clutch rings too. :rock:

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is a quick gif I made up from searching 82 pages of pics from one of the four photographers down there at the gap and on the Dragon. Actually, the pic that is my Av, is from down there last year.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I highly suggest, that anyone that likes really nice curves....which is what I personally think God invented the motorcycle for, visit the "Dragon" at least once in their riding life. :rock: :D

·
more ideas than money
945 Posts
DougZ said:
I highly suggest, that anyone that likes really nice curves....which is what I personally think God invented the motorcycle for, visit the "Dragon" at least once in their riding life. :rock: :D
AMEN to that :party-smiley:

Its like ridin a roller coaster on your bike :D

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haelo said:
Dragon riders are so cute ^^

See Killboy down there?
Yeah, and the other three or four that also take pics down there....

Oh, and one guy describing another as cute......wrong on sooooo many levels.

·
Good Shot Dz I ride like that too.

*Take note: No knee draggin, weight forward near the tank, bodywight bias toward angle of entry into apex, head up looking through curve to exit point.

Now when do we see the vid? j/k mate

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good Shot Dz I ride like that too.

*Take note: No knee draggin, weight forward near the tank, bodywight bias toward angle of entry into apex, head up looking through curve to exit point.

Now when do we see the vid? j/k mate
ha ha..I have vids....as you know, its just takes time to download, edit, and then put up on youtube. I spent most of last night just transferring them from the laptop to the PC....through a network/router....mental note..time to get a thumbdrive. LOL

·
haelo, that is a tall order for a regular dude having some fun.

Have you ever tried it? It takes monumental self control not to play for the camera to impress, and is better to forget the dam thing there if possible and ride it like you would if you and the bike are fully syncro'd and you feel good on the ride.

You know, I'd rather control any glitches in my technique privately and sort them till I was satisfied rather than splash it all over the net.

To underscore this, I lay money that Wm Shakespeare burned a shitload of fucked up manuscripts before he delivered a masterpiece.

No pressure. :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
lookin good guys!!

nudist lovin the Z...thing sounds crazy huh?! shes LOUD!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.