Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
noobieman said:
I bet someday, there will be a motorcycle sport similar to car drifting, that would be some insane action! :rock:

There is a sport pretty close to that and its been around for ever.... Dirttrack racing weither it be 1/2 mile or shorttrack its all a controlled drift. You should see if there is a race in your area and go check it out and look at the skill of the younger riders.

·
Registered
5 Posts
go to a 1/2 mile and watch jonny murphy, chris carr any of those guys 100mph+ then sidewayz, its a rush to watch and do. I know its one thing to do it on a bike but I do it on a quad not a 100+ but 60-70 or so and its a blast. A good friend of mine has risen threw the ranks from 60s to up to a 250f honda now, and he is now backed by Honda with full support, riding everything from flattrack to supermoto and just got into the AMAs lower leagues of sportbike racing and hes only 14 and making a name for himself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
He'll be in Reno the first week of sept. riding the Motard race. I think he is going to be riding Jake Holdens (team Jordan) old motard 450. This kid travels like you wouldnt beleve everywhere from florida to dequione Ill. and he lives in Snohomish Wa. I was planning on making the journey over to Reno from Sac that weekend I figured it would make a nice ride. If any of you guys are from around there let me know if you wanna hitch up and roll over. It ought to be a good weekend bikes, quads, rhinos and lotts of women! And Ill talk to JD about signin up he'd fit in well here I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts