Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going guys? After trying some fabrication for myself I have decided to buy a Badbikes tail....problem is their site is all in German. I cant figure out which tails will work on a 954rr and how to pay! I know this is retarded and with enough time using a translator I could manage something but I'm hoping someone here knows what's going on with them.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Well heres the website: http://www.bad-bikes.de/

At first google automatically had an option to translate when it pulled the search results. Now it doesn't apparently google chrome automatically translates for you regardless but I didnt like chrome.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Those are some crazy expensive tails

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are some crazy expensive tails
They aren't cheap. Obviously being easy would be nice and Ill probably spend $150-200 in supplies to make my own accounting for fuck ups that will happen. I've never worked with fiberglass or carbon fiber but I'm almost 100% ill give it a shot. I'm struggling coming up with something that follows the lines of the bike, specifically the tank and frame. I think Honda did a great job on the design of this bike and I want to do it justice. We shall see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts