Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't get into details, but I need mirrors now....

I run a Magura fat bar so the ends of the bars have a smaller opening than the regular 7/8" bars...sooooo....what kinda mirrors do you guys run on your fighters? Pics too please! I'd like a single bar end mirror.....but man I dunno...options are limited...

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
My bar ends are too small for most bar-end mirrors. The EMGOs I have don't fit at all, I'd need to machine custom bolts and bushings to get them to fit. Same boat as you, bro.

·
CRG lanesplitters. in black or poilshed metal come with a clamp and and optional bar end expanding plug fitting. expensive but classy and functional...

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Look up Zefal bicycle mirrors. They can be modified to fit I'm sure, I have them on moth my bikes, and they are only about $15

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Look up Zefal bicycle mirrors. They can be modified to fit I'm sure, I have them on moth my bikes, and they are only about $15
That's what i got , just one at the local bike shop. I took the rubber bushing off and shaved it to fit ? :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
yeah I would suggest bicycle bar end mirrors. They are cheap enough that if you can't get them to work you aren't out a lot of money.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Motovan (Canadian Parts Supplier) has Velcro on mirrors for $10. I have one and it works great.

·
Frosty Rider
384 Posts
http://www.lickbike.com/productpage.aspx?PART_NUM_SUB='3235-00'

try these, i had the same problem...pro taper tar ends are way smaller than 7/8" -just trim down the rubber bushings and bam! done

·
Registered
854 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts