Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello first post here ive got a 1999 suzuki bandit 600 and im currently collecting parts over the winter to get this bike looking good for summer ive already got jus some accessories like braided brake lines and windowed clutch cover and so on but I want somthing that will challenge me slightly so decided I want to change the tail I found a good looking ducati 996 rear fairing on ebay http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=181237890899 and I was hoping somone could tell me how to know if this sort of tail would be suitable for a first time tail swap? Also how do you guys who have done a few tail desighns know what will work? Thanks alot :) ...expect to see my project begin in a month and lots of pics too :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a bandit 1200 and sure it won't be much different but I'm just going to cut off the tail frame on my bandit and either make a new one or buy a sub frame off of another bike to make it work. So if u did this u could make almost any tail work.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks nice on the 1200. And yer ive seen the bolt on one on ebay but its like 200squid and im not sure I want to jus bolt one on. otherwise my bike will have jus had a makeover and no sugery like she deserves ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts