Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
howdy yall
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who all rides bandits on this forum and what are some things u have done that was fairly cheap and easy mainly cheaper

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
i have a 99 bandit 12. r6 clip ons, zx throttle assy, 07 gsxr 1k radial master cylinder, 06 zx14 radial clutch master cylinder, o2 gsxr 1000 6 pot front calipers. front forks internally cut 2 inches, 04 gsxr 1000 swing arm, custom axle, d and d exhaust, k and n filter pods, stage 3 dynajet carb kit, making a one off rear tail fairing, aztec 8 dual 4 inch lights, holeshot ignition advancer and rear sets, some powder coat here and there. not much else. just little piddly stuff here and there. nothin a passerby would even notice and think its not stock.

·
howdy yall
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i will get pics as soon as possible i dont own a camera so i ill borrow and get some posted as quick as i can its a 97 bandit and all ive done so far is just take off all the junk the factory puts on.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Welcome to the site. It all depends on what you're trying to get out of the bike I guess..

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
welcome to the site bandito. theres a few nice bandits on board for sure!

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2001 1200. Looking to go for a USD convertion, and im thinking a buell tail section.

Only has some motor ups now nothing to crazy but its fun!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:ttiwwop:

·
26 Posts
I have the same story whant to make my 99-98 bandit 1200 pull a bit more .mine is still stock . I mean stock every thing pipe and all. Only a head peace and a goody that makes the bike go over 180kph ( i have a jap inport very restricted) i was told i must do the headers and can Plus a set of GSx K cams. will this make it hop. Dose this sound like the right way to make it go. Or is the trick in the sproketing?

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
first thing id do is try to find a cheap gsxxr 1100 car kit. one with everything on it. theres a guy down the street from me that wants 400 for his but i dont need it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts