Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:knucks: gsxr 750 usd fitted also gsx hayabusa swing and tire fitted rear tail chopped reshaped also fitted with hayabusa seat .any think is possible follow your dreams .my bandit is a monster

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
:knucks: gsxr 750 usd fitted also gsx hayabusa swing and tire fitted rear tail chopped reshaped also fitted with hayabusa seat .any think is possible follow your dreams .my bandit is a monster
More like use grammar thats acceptable enough for people who use English as their second language to read. My moneys going on troll account. Either that or the dudes not from a place where English is their native language and He didnt bother to introduce Himself. Either way I'm with Randy, pics or it didnt happen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi am not spam or troll and also am new hear to my english is poor cause am dyslexia sorry if you don't that I don't ether trust me my bike was/has now fitted with parts posted about even have picture on my profile .nice to speak to you hopefully next it won't be me getting slag off .

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
I like hot dogs, I once ate 7500 in one sitting.

Pics or it didn't happen.

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Hi am not spam or troll and also am new hear to my english is poor cause am dyslexia sorry if you don't that I don't ether trust me my bike was/has now fitted with parts posted about even have picture on my profile .nice to speak to you hopefully next it won't be me getting slag off .

Welcome to the mad house! Just checked it out, embedding the pics is a big help around here. ;)

Use this:

Looks good! That rear wheel is huge on a 600 too! :thumbsup:

I also tend to check profiles as well when someone signs up and has few posts and no intro thread... guys, he intro'd himself on his profile, not a full on intro thread, but he made a point to be personal and personable. This is from his profile:

Hi my name is jimmy I ride a mk2 bandit 600 with new parts fitted mostly hayabusa ps my English poor due to me being dyslexia so sorry about my spelling can't be helped .any way
nice to meet people and see wot ideas you all got

Hope to see ya stick around and pick up some cool idea's from the lot of these builders around here. They are a bunch of good dudes with alot of insight and helpful tips when it comes to building fighters. All be it a little abrasive at times, CF is a great place. Hope you stick around and find some inspiration! :)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Now we need pics of someone eating 7500 hot dogs

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Well take it out of that tiny alley and take some GOOD pictures! Looks like a nice bike.

·
Administrator
5,256 Posts
Now we need pics of someone eating 7500 hot dogs

This might take some time.....

Nice bike btw Jimmy, welcome. Maybe a Mod could move this to the Intro threads or the Members Bikes section? Gents?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts