Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do I find bar risers? i have tried searching, and couldnt find anything specific. i searched ebay for bar risers and only found a bunch of harley specific things. google also gets me nowhere. im sorry if this has been gone over before, but if it has i couldnt find it. my bike is a 94 cbr F2 if that matters.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had tried the search button, but it didnt give me anything conclusive. i could just be searching for the wrong thing.

green lantern, of the links you gave me:

-the tag risers look right, but how do i know how high the bars will be? also they mention something about fitting their clamps only, is that where i would have to drill my own?
-the second one didnt seem to have anything that would work for me
-the thrid one only has one thing that looks right, but again, i dont know how high it will be.

thanks for the info, it at least gives me a starting point.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jesseunvoas said:
i got mine of a bombardier snowmobile :)

I see you have an f3, is that what you used them for? do you have a part number or something that you used? pictures? thanks!

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
plenty of choice if you wanna go cheap, look for old yamaha's at your local bike dismantalers,

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
atf8611 said:
I see you have an f3, is that what you used them for? do you have a part number or something that you used? pictures? thanks!

nah man i dont buy things with a part number i use ebay and buy what looks like it could work

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jesseunvoas said:
nah man i dont buy things with a part number i use ebay and buy what looks like it could work
haha nice. pictures? do you at least know what exactly it came from?

thanks for everyones help, at least i have some ideas to work with now.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Don't overthink it man, any kind of 7/8" riser will work. I used a set of Gas Gas dirtbike risers I picked up at the local shop. You can use ones off old cruizers, even harelys. All they need is to have a bolt in the bottom to go through your triple. If they happen to not give you enough clearance for your bars for some reason or another just use spacers on the top side to give you the clearance you need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts