Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hmmm only 5 hrs away from me. No promises but i'll see what i can do. I might have to settle for scrapin the coast though which is oct. 2-9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope to be with a buddy who sets up as a vendor each year. No clue if it'll actually happen, but that's the plan.

Sweet. Orleanyte (Al) and I got shafted on a swap meet spot so we shall sell our crap at the campground

Trucker and his dad were in the Vanson Leathers vendor row in the paddock last year. Hopefully will be again

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Sweet. Orleanyte (Al) and I got shafted on a swap meet spot so we shall sell our crap at the campground

Trucker and his dad were in the Vanson Leathers vendor row in the paddock last year. Hopefully will be again
Damn! Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wear a sign to sell things.

My dad was just asking me what we're doing for tickets. I'm thinking about camping out so I don't miss any of the after hours fun. I read about the permanent restrooms but do they have showers on site? Also, do they let you come and go during the night or do they lock it down like at other tracks?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Well i brought it up to the wife and she didnt really oppose so i just need to see what my schedule looks like for then so i can take off but that will be maybe a month out from then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts

My dad was just asking me what we're doing for tickets. I'm thinking about camping out so I don't miss any of the after hours fun. I read about the permanent restrooms but do they have showers on site? Also, do they let you come and go during the night or do they lock it down like at other tracks?
We always slept in our tent. They do have showers on site. They aren't the best maintained as the evening goes on, so try to get in there early. AFAIK, they are open 24/7. Right beside the auction hall.

If you walk down to the showers at the paddock they are MUCH cleaner, and nobody pays attention that you aren't actually a racer. That's what we did in the past with no issues. I don't know if these are open 24/7 like the main showers beside the auction hall.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Don't you have to pay to get in the pits or was it just a liability waiver I had to sign? I remember getting some kind of hand stamp or wristband before I got in last year.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Well you better hurry the fuck up because camping sells out fast. They only have the one lot now

I will be checking the schedule tomorrow. I would love to be there!
you better

Don't you have to pay to get in the pits or was it just a liability waiver I had to sign? I remember getting some kind of hand stamp or wristband before I got in last year.

Liability waiver and a wristband. The actual "paddock pass" is different and is a bit more forgiving. At night it's pretty easy to breeze in there

The showers in the paddock are the way to go. They bring in mobile shower trailers for campers and they suck. Half the dudes showered in with the women last year

1 - 14 of 14 Posts