Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just found/noticed this pay it forward thing and figured i had to get in on it. It's not much but i have a set of stock bars/clip-ons from a triumph i can't remember the model as well as part of the airbox i think i have the rest of it i just have to look it was a 3cyl bike damn i can't member what it was i also have a black d&d can with the mid pipe that i wanna say came off a zx10 it does have some road rash but nothing that a chop wont fix also some round mirrors i will try to get some pics up asap you pay shipping or come pick this up and it's yours I noticed that most ads say you need more then X posts but since i dont have many myself i cant say that lol

· Registered
4,657 Posts
Damn you

· Premium Member
51,863 Posts
i just found/noticed this pay it forward thing and figured i had to get in on it. It's not much but i have a set of stock bars/clip-ons from a triumph i can't remember the model as well as part of the airbox i think i have the rest of it i just have to look it was a 3cyl bike damn i can't member what it was i also have a black d&d can with the mid pipe that i wanna say came off a zx10 it does have some road rash but nothing that a chop wont fix also some round mirrors i will try to get some pics up asap you pay shipping or come pick this up and it's yours I noticed that most ads say you need more then X posts but since i dont have many myself i cant say that lol
:knucks: REP!:knucks:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.