Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just found/noticed this pay it forward thing and figured i had to get in on it. It's not much but i have a set of stock bars/clip-ons from a triumph i can't remember the model as well as part of the airbox i think i have the rest of it i just have to look it was a 3cyl bike damn i can't member what it was i also have a black d&d can with the mid pipe that i wanna say came off a zx10 it does have some road rash but nothing that a chop wont fix also some round mirrors i will try to get some pics up asap you pay shipping or come pick this up and it's yours I noticed that most ads say you need more then X posts but since i dont have many myself i cant say that lol

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn you

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
i just found/noticed this pay it forward thing and figured i had to get in on it. It's not much but i have a set of stock bars/clip-ons from a triumph i can't remember the model as well as part of the airbox i think i have the rest of it i just have to look it was a 3cyl bike damn i can't member what it was i also have a black d&d can with the mid pipe that i wanna say came off a zx10 it does have some road rash but nothing that a chop wont fix also some round mirrors i will try to get some pics up asap you pay shipping or come pick this up and it's yours I noticed that most ads say you need more then X posts but since i dont have many myself i cant say that lol
:knucks: REP!:knucks:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry guys i had a lot going on last week but i will try to get prices for everybody that asked and get back to you guys again sorry but when people fly 1000s of miles to come see you ya kinda have to take care of them lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just put all the stuff in the car so i can take it to work to get weights for shipping costs sorry im slow guys i had a lot going on las few days

1 - 11 of 11 Posts