Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decide to stop at Humpty's on the way home from work, I pull up on to the pavement to park, but theres four cops looking right at me, their siting in the restaurant as Im parking,

A guy is leaving so I decide to move my bike to a parking place.
Half way though my eggs and fucking sausage, some prick reverses in to my fecking bike and starts to pull away,
I fly out the door, and use every swear word I can think of, I tell him to get out of his truck, and Im shaking im so MAD, (i didnt see the bike), and I retort oh I thought you did and went around running over motorcycles you fecking cock eater,
anyway behind him a guy gets out of his truck its the guys dad,
I start adding up the components he has broken, CRG mirror, CRG clutch Lever, bar end, and my enormous steering side mounted Damnper, and scuffed vortex stator cover, I got retribution!!

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Oh man, sorry to hear about that. Hope nothing major was damaged.

So what happened??

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I I had a spare CRG lever, bent my crg mirror, scratched my frame slider, but the bigest problem I guess is the bent streering dampner, its just the inner rod thats bent, ive streightend it but I think its loosing oil, I got 400 cash off him I guess I could of got more, the stator cover was allready scratched....but FECK

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah here its well known in a parking lot your fecked, it usually goes 50/50 fault

·
GURU
445 Posts
sounds like you got away alright. I've seen to many times people just leave and don't won up to it. So now that you got 400 bucks whatcha doin next on the bike? ;0

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I was worried about your tank...its bare metal , right? It would have sucked had that got dented.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah the tank wasnt damaged at all.....that would of made the poor kid spit out teeth.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
dang meng! feckin cagers. dont know how these clueless people make it thru the days. least you werent on it and the damage wasnt too substantial.... and you didnt end up in the back of a cop car for throttling the kid. haha.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Dam, Did you confront him about starting to drive off? I mean I can understand "not seeing the bike" I've backed into stuff I didn't see before, it sucks, but it happens. But how could you not feel it and not at least stop and get out to see what you hit?:confused: Thats just rotten.

I'd be pissed too man :knucks: Glad you got some $$ at least.

·
The Gear Head
803 Posts
Dude that sucks. But at leat you cought the prick, btw, if they drive off and you get their plate, that is "leaving the sceen" almost like hit 'n run.
Those cops sure were a lot of help, eh? Too busy stuffing their faces. At laest you got 400 bucks better then nothing.

·
hack
729 Posts
why would cops bother to help a hooligan like you. after all you were inside robbing the place, you only parked your bike there to make a quick getaway

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Engine blown on DYNO.....need new motor!

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
you just get all the luck don't yah.

time to stuff a turbo k6 engine in her

1 - 19 of 19 Posts