Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed up on here back in Aug.06 and have been lurking around and just reading posts trying to feel this place out. Aw4g63 over on GDC gave me the link. Figured it was time to say what's up and give a little taste of what I'm into.. I own 2 bikes, 1 is a 1995 900RR work in progress the other is a 2006 GSXR1000. I only recently got into the streetfighter bikes. It happend out of necessity after some injuries made it almost impossible for me to ride a bike with clip-ons. A friend of mine with a fightered TL opened my eyes to a whole new world of riding. Streetfighters are without a doubt the best bikes on the planet.. I've been riding on the street for 15 years and I always thought it was just a stunt thing or something you do when you wreck your bike. Now I know different.. My custom GSXR1000 is the best machine I have ever ridden and trust me, I've tried them all. When you take a brand new 2006 GSXR1000 and strip it down to make it your own, you know your idea of a fun bike has changed. I just wish someone would have turned me on to this 15 years ago..

Great place, I'll be around..

Cheers, Smokey

Redliners / Road Captain

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
SMOKEY! haha welcome to the site sir! glad you like it, and stuck around for that long.

NICE BIKE! dont see alot of k6 1k fighters out there! nice work. looks like the 900 is coming along nicely too! keep us posted on that.

·
Hi there Smokey. Good pix there man and hey I dig your healthy Avatar too!
"Koff Koff Ha-ummmmmmmmmm"
:LolLolLolLol:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I love the damn tails on those bikes !!

Good lookin bike :cfrocks:

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate the welcome.. Many more mods to go on both bikes. Here's a pic of what I'm going for on the 900RR. It will be similar but will have some of my personal touches. The GSXR will be getting some Harris rearsets, custom rad guards, custom shock, Brembo master and some other little extas real soon. The GSXR is also my track bike and has been dynotuned with 159.8 RWHP. I'll add some pics and info to my profile soon. :drinks:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Smokey74 said:
Appreciate the welcome.. Many more mods to go on both bikes. Here's a pic of what I'm going for on the 900RR. It will be similar but will have some of my personal touches. The GSXR will be getting some Harris rearsets, custom rad guards, custom shock, Brembo master and some other little extas real soon. The GSXR is also my track bike and has been dynotuned with 159.8 RWHP. I'll add some pics and info to my profile soon. :drinks:
the owner and builder of that bike is acctuallly a member here,although he hasnt posted up in a bit

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
That's a nice gixxer. Welcome to fighterism.

I should get pics of the gixxer my local bike shop is fightering. It's gonna be hot.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
what shop would that be?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts