Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
wtf?
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ber·serk   [ber-surk, -zurk]
–adjective
violently or destructively frenzied; wild; crazed; deranged: It suddenly went berserk.
–noun
Scandinavian Legend . Also, ber·serk·er. an ancient Norse warrior who fought with frenzied rage in battle, possibly induced by eating hallucinogenic mushrooms.
Origin:
1865–70; < ON berserkr, equiv. to ber- (either *ber-, base of bjǫrn bear2 or berr bare1 ) + serkr sark, shirt, armor

—Related forms
ber·serk·ly, adverb
ber·serk·ness, noun

—Synonyms
1. violent, mad, maniacal, rabid, demented, lunatic.

—Antonyms
1. rational, calm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright. The plan. take a simple, rational, calm and slow golf kart, and make it every thing but.:knucks:

·
wtf?
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Cart.

This is a model pic of what the cart is. I will get real pics of mine when i get it. 1991 ez go gas cart. reason i like this one, its cheap, in good shape, and has a STEEL frame*.

(*no worries, there wont be any huge gay windshield. roll cage? maybe)

+

a vf700 interceptor motor!

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I want to see how this turns out.

·
wtf?
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to see how this turns out.
me to man. been wanting to build this ever since we got the beach place where golfcarts are legal to drive everywhere(most everywhere). we mostly build one at school, but its a utility cart thats wayy longer and used a raptor 660 motor. mine should be nuts

some pics of the one at school. we have progressed a little sine these were taken.

(yes thats a hoosier :D )

·
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
2,808 Posts
We did this about 15 years ago with a GPZ750 motor. I pissed my pants I was laughing so hard from how fast and how uncontrollable it was.

·
72 Posts
that video actually put a smile on my face imagine messing with traffic in a damn golf kart go all slow and make people go damn golfkarts this is for real vehicles then just blow the doors off em while pinching your nipples like worrior steels avatar. sorry i went to far

·
Mad Sconnie
2,602 Posts
That thing is going to be awesome! If you happen to need any parts for the VF700 engine, hit me up. I have an almost complete engine from a 84 VF700S Sabre sitting in my shed. I believe they are the same except for the output assembly (shaft vs chain).

·
wtf?
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did a little pre dee dubbin. tryin to get it assembled so i can roll it onto a trailer and bring her home. :rock: Good thing its only a half mile between the cart and my house, makes it not so bad when i need a special tool or something.

pics of course.

old motor still in tact

pulled a steering rack off another cart

the rear end may useable with the new motor

this is where golf carts go to die

·
wtf?
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, and I am upgrading things as i think of them. the front rack I have pictured on it is from a different year cart. Its way beefier and at least an inch wider. Im going to need as wide of a stance on this thing that i can get.

The factory motor and rear suspension are all connected together in a large swingarm pivoting thing. this can be a curse or a blessing, im not sure yet. If i can shoehorn the motor in there with out too much modification, it will be nice. but who knows, i may end up having to fabricate everything in the rear half.

After some measurements, it seems that the motors width and length will fit (mostly) fine under the seat, its just the height of the motor thats a little concerning. we shall see when its all in the garage.

Oh, and the parts for all the wiring will be rolling in soon.

·
I love lamps
4,113 Posts
do a ford 9" rear end and use a shaft drive sabre motor :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 20 of 300 Posts