Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
thats the beauty of the fighter genre, there isn't a best bike to fighter. I'm fightering an old FZ-700, ThaSick1 is fightering a GS750, Adam has a 929, and there are gixxers all over the place. GSXRs tend to be the golden child of the fighter culture, but almost anything on two wheels can become a fighter. its all about takin what you got and makin it mean on the streets. makin it the two wheeled, asphalt munchin machine that YOU want.

for ease of fightering and availability of aftermarket parts, the GSXRs and CBRs are the way to go. but thats not always what its all about

·
231 Posts
if i had to choose one bike as the best, it would have to be the late 90s CBRs

but really thats based on a big aftermarket support, and im a honda dork...not because it makes a better fighter than anything else

like was said before, make it yours, make it mean, make it sick. it wont matter what the start product was.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
im with you on the :honda: for a few reasons ( i <3 :honda:) and i like the big fat frames and swingarms they have. thats my fav. part about my naked 9deuce...the frame and swinger... although im swapping for a 954 swingarm.

plus i think its cool for a fighter to be a liter bike so you have all the lowend you need to rip it up around town.
:metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
hah. more in the attitude of the bike! :rock:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
929_adam said:
plus i think its cool for a fighter to be a liter bike so you have all the lowend you need to rip it up around town.
:metal:
When my 600 is fightarded I'll just have to blast around in first gear, making old ladies grimace and such and such.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
haelo said:
When my 600 is fightarded I'll just have to blast around in first gear, making old ladies grimace and such and such.
me too i guess. i may actually go down 1 or 2 teeth in the front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.