Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. I definitely dont have the best in the south west, let alone TX. I just figured it was a catchy title for the thread. Anyways. Picked up a Ninja 500 after being of the saddle for 4+ years due to the Military lifestyle. Only got around 2 months left though and figured it was sure as hell time to get another bike. Scooped this up on CL for a good price and started hacking away at it. Carbs were gunked to all hell, brakes had more air in them then Jenna Jameson's private parts, and it had been dropped more times than a club full of slut butts. But alas, after about a month of juggling work and play - here is where she sits. Whatcha think? Let me know where to go next!

Before pics (When I picked it up):

Current state (As of today):

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
welcom in mate ,doin fine so far .Mebee shorten up tha can and lose some rear end bulk .Rest looks real good

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcom in mate ,doin fine so far .Mebee shorten up tha can and lose some rear end bulk .Rest looks real good
Yea I was looking at the can earlier today and decided it does need to go. Its pretty banged up from the PO anyway. Might wrap the pipes aswell.

cut that god awful rear end off of it and your set lololol
Aint it the damn truth! The ass on these bikes are uuuugly. My drill is broken so Ive been getting everything else out of the way before I tackle it. Gonna use some extra license plates mounted under the seat to tuck all the wires that are under the plastic and clean it up.. Hopefully this weekend.

And thanks, guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts