Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget everything except for looks, what do you think the hottest looking bike is when it's stock?It's a tough one, I can only narrow it down, too hard to pick just one!....:LolLolLolLol:
MV Agusta Brutale 910

Triumph Speed Triple

Ducati Monster S4R

I think these are ill shit as far as appearance goes. So fresh and so clean clean!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'd share my bed with any of these.....

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
id take the Tripple out of those 3 nakeds!

much much cheaper than a duc. or mv.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ab420 said:
Yea, the Triple is definitely bangin', but there's just something about that Brutale that's just fucking evil! :rock: :devil: :rock:
could it be the price tag?:nuts:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
K1200R is sweet...I'd already own one if my accounts allowed. However, I hate the can, so it's not my favourite stock. I have always loved the Monsters, and the Moto Morini is goegeous. Also, the Benelli TNT 1130 Cafe...drool....

·
231 Posts
i was thinking the K1200R because it is somewhat realistic

but if 'any' stock bike is ok
then id say the Munch Mammoth 2000

260hp
250ft lbs tq