Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ER6Ninja Warrior
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Does KTM read this forum??

Sorry if this is a repost, but I just saw this bike and I can't believe how much I love the styling. I'm assuming the first picture is the actual production model. This is my favorite though.

·
☢
5,596 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
the ktm definitely gets my vote.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
The modern Street Triple is fucking ugly. My Street Triple (first gen) is fucking gorgeous stock. I'll fight anyone who says different :D

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
The modern Street Triple is fucking ugly. My Street Triple (first gen) is fucking gorgeous stock. I'll fight anyone who says different :D

Surely is a beautiful naked bike in stock form that only gets better the slimmer and trimmer it gets after modification. :)

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
ducati streetfighter 1098. or whatever motor above 1000cc they use now

ktm is :/
bmw is undertuned :/

but for real world. bmw or fz1.

Reactions: nemo

·
Registered
239 Posts
I test rode the ktm, s1000R and tuono back to back when my brother was looking for a new bike.
The KTM is completely mental, I thought it was brilliant. The harder you revved it, the smoother it got.
The bmw looked good on paper (the faired RR is a great bike on the track, but I could never ride it on the road) but was really shit in reality. The pegs had you leaning forward, the bars had you leaning back, it had heated handgrips for fucks sake.
The tuono was halfway between. A bit mental, a bit sensible. I loved the KTM, but my brother ended up buying the tuono.

·
Registered
740 Posts
The KTM is almost 18k in it's most nutty form. The 1290 super duke would be on my "short list" of new bikes if money was no object.

The speed triple would be up there too, and the bug-eye headlight would go straight into the bin and replaced with the older style dual rounds, which look 100x better. It's a supermodel with a gigantic zit on her nose. Once that's gone, I think it's a great looking bike.

I'm still not totally sold on the new z1000. I thought it was fugly initially, though it's kind of growing on me a bit. In person the "fit and finish" really is outstanding though. It's also almost $13k by the time you get one out the door, and the local dealer has a '13 leftover for $8700, which I think are a lot better looking.

Though my first gen 03 Z1000 is still running like a top, and I really have no good reason to replace it. Plus I still think it's the best looking of the Z's

·
639 Posts
Ive always liked the triple, that new fz9 was pretty damn nice for a fresh out of the box bike. I usually dont get excited about a new bike, but they are selling them for under 8k new. Its got me scratching my head wondering why id buy a triumph when there making something that at a glance looks pretty close and at a closer inspection looks better than the new model.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts