Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice work Jesse, bike looks great! Did a nice layout and story! good shit bro!

:D

·
688 Posts
man the barns and noble by me stopped carrying it for some reason i guess not enough were getting bought they only got 3 a month and i was the only one buy it what other mag spots will that rag?
I subscribed. Think you save a few dollars buying a year's worth instead of buying them individually from B&N or Hastings, etc.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
furthermore...the german martek featured in there is absolutely amazing! im in fucking love with that bike.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts

·
Buell Fighter
2,114 Posts
Call me a noob (which some of you will instead of answering my question cause you guys are dicks, hahaha) but what mag are we talkin about here?

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
streetfighter magazine. its a european rag.itsa hard to get at the news stand here but they are out there.the best way to get em is with a subscription.

noob :D j/k

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i mean its posted in the Streetfighters Magazine section of the forum Doctor ;)

·
Buell Fighter
2,114 Posts
Ha, didn't even see that Adam. I just always go to the new posts...lol

I've looked in to getting that mag before but it's too damn expensive...it should come with a bike....

·
Fully Qualified Asshole
1,870 Posts
nice work man, looks sweet, nice write up aswell. its the first time i have thought of you when im on the shitter lol

·
can't ride for shit
195 Posts
man the barns and noble by me stopped carrying it for some reason i guess not enough were getting bought they only got 3 a month and i was the only one buy it what other mag spots will that rag?
I think that the shipment is late. No UK bike mags (Streetfighters, BSH, SuperBike, Fast Bikes) are on the stands yet. They did screw me in February by not getting the shipment.:wtf:

We'd only get like 3 or 4 SF mags a month, and 2 would usually sell. I'm trying to find out who the other fucker is who's buying the mag.:D

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
My bikes in it and I cant even get one. i talked to Dave at streetfighters and he shipped me a few copies. cant wait to check it out.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
congrats to big belly racing featured in streetfighters mag

man i was just skimming through, saw big bellys bike. bike looks sick man, congrats!

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
Re: congrats to big belly racing featured in streetfighters mag

very nice. congrats bbr love that bike!

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts

good lookin man.

I havn't seen him around much lately, wonder if he's on a new project?

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts

good lookin man.

I havn't seen him around much lately, wonder if he's on a new project?
i know he was talking about building a triumph rocket i think, but yeah havent seen him around much.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts