Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting annoyed with how spread data is regarding forks, axles, wheels, etc

Since I'm broke and can't afford the parts I need for my projects I figured I'd start a "free" project that can hopefully help others too.

So I'm going thru all the "specs" and/or "sizes" threads I can find... And compiling them into a single spreadsheet on google docs.

http://bit.ly/cfpartsspecs

It's a work in progress.

So far:
Casper hooked me up with his awesome list of wheel sizes that has some rotor specs as well.
A big list of handlebar specs.
The list of axle sizes matched to bike models.
And I'm currently working on steering stem bearing data...
The fork data is next on my list. I'm hoping to include some triple data too, offset, width, etc.

Anyone with data that could get added to the collection feel free to post here or PM me.

Anyone with an idea on how to better format any of the data for readability, feel free to share the idea.

·
breaking stuff since 1978
1,530 Posts
I wish I bade a bigger rep button

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got most of the data in the stickies here into the sheet and and have the sheets formatted in a way that is easily ctrl-f searchable. Amuzingly... neither of my bikes have data on the sheets. Gotta get a cheap mic to make some measurements I guess :p

pretty badass. I too have my specs scatttered throughout 453469 different notebooks and napkins and tiny pieces of cardboard. LOL

repped
If any of your data can be read by other humans... I can start transcribing photo's of your notes to my sheets.

Also on the todo list is the glut of swing arm data cookie put together...

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Added
Perhaps I'll integrate some of the data into the other tabs too...

You happen to know what the code column or the model columns under "Rim"? Are those production codes?

·
Noobie
2,700 Posts
^:oops: forgot to put notes on that one, it's the Type + number of spoke + style
CW = Cast Wheel , SW= Spoke Wheel
feel free to edit it on your own format

1 - 9 of 9 Posts