Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my friend/associate's. It's got a basically brand new 250 profile Avon Cobra tire as well as the rear brake caliper/mount. This along with the swinger is made to mount right into any Harley Softail but with the swinger and the right know how it can fit whatever you want basically. He didn't give me a price for the swingarm but He only want's $100 for the wheel and everything attached to it which is a fuckin awesome deal if you ask me. Here's the pics:

Pics of the swingarm:

PM me if you're interested, thanks.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not gonna be at the shop till late tonight. I'll get pics of the swinger and estimate shipping costs. Another member had already PM'd me about this but if He doesn't want it for whatever reason than it's going to ASM, thanks.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys I dropped the ball on getting a pic of the swinger yesterday. I made it out there the first time and couldnt find it. Went out there again with my friend who owns it and we forgot to take it out to get pics cause we were both tired as shit. From what I could see it just needs to be painted. Other than that it's in good shape. Might need bearings. Tubular steel swingarm. Easy to modify.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I want this......for what idk but it will find a use to bad I'm broke

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It would definitely look killer on the right bike. We're selling off everything we can in the shop to buy tools for our shop. We're hoping to use the money from this to pay shop rent and buy a band saw or a belt sander.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys I dropped the ball on getting a pic of the swinger yesterday. I made it out there the first time and couldnt find it. Went out there again with my friend who owns it and we forgot to take it out to get pics cause we were both tired as shit. From what I could see it just needs to be painted. Other than that it's in good shape. Might need bearings. Tubular steel swingarm. Easy to modify.
See quote from page 1.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FINALLY got pics of the swingarm in the first post. That thing is HEAVY. Shipping's gonna be killer. I'd say the swinger weighs about 40 lbs. and the wheel is about another 40 or 50 lbs. The price is still $200 but now comes with a nice license plate mount that I didn't know was on the swingarm.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts