Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right in my tail:wtf: .... that's not gonna work. There's a big ass chunk of metal stickin out the tail too, but that can stay :party-smiley:

I'm going with the same alum. perf to fit these vents in the tail. I'll paint and install them by the end of the week and post it in my build thread.

Attachments

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ab420 said:
I have a prediction....

this thread will have WAY more views than replies. :D
yep that's why it's worded that way.

That includes your reply !!!! huh

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Are those the holes from your 12 bar?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
OoOooh i think they like it!

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Spyder, these ones are aluminum. I used steel for the covers i made on my air intake tubes, but aluminum perf for these..... We have a program at my uncles work to run the aluminum and i have several big sheets of the steel stuff.
I'm gonna weld it to the verry end piece of the subframe ( if you know what that looks like on a gixxer ) , so that both pieces of the tail section still slide right off but fit snug up against the tail lights and the main part of the tail.

I'm glad ya'll like it. I stared at it for an hour or 2 and that's the best i came up with !!

thanks for the reply's :party-smiley:

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
i used that stuff for my ram air covers on my gixxer. found it in the gutter cover lane at lowes for a couple bucks and since its for gutters it didnt rust in the rain

1 - 12 of 12 Posts