Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bestfriends, girl friends dad just picked up a BIG DOG chopper a couple days ago.. Custom Paint sliver/black/red flames, 122c.i. S&S motor, Supertrapp exhaust, 300 rear tire, rigid frame, Custom stitched air ride seat, digital tach w/reverse indeglo guage.. We were messin with the seat setting and the dash for a little bit. Would have took it for a spin but it was WAY too fuckin cold

This bike is just sick..

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
The bike looks terrible sitting there. I will take it of his hands for the 3000 to ship it here. he he he :D

Nice bike man. 40K OM f'n G!

Must be crazy.....or rich.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
spyder said:
It better be for the $40,000 he paid for it

haha. that was my first question.

dif. strokes for dif. folks as they say.

man...wut i could do with 40g's tho...id ahve at least 3 top notch fighters, thats for sure.

MUST BE NICE!

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
I used to build stuff like that, I still do but not for me. Right now I gotta say, and I hope most of you agree, I like fighters better, the fighter customizing is startin' to realy refine and get better all the time (just check Streetfighters mag). I'm hoping to eventually see enough interest here to make my shop strictly streetfighter oriented. Of coarse if it gets too big we'll end up usin' it up like the chopper guys. "Choppers not dead, it just sucks now"-Chopper Dave

:cfcartman:

Glen.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I always admire the fabrication on the choppers, but very few impress me technology wise.

that bike is cool, but it is the essence of why i don't like choppers and hope fighters never go mainstream here in north america.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
fslflint said:
that bike is cool, but it is the essence of why i don't like choppers and hope fighters never go mainstream here in north america.
haha. good point. no one wants to see 100000 chromed and slammed streetfighters riding around on straight roads and strips!

:mad:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
G-Style...what shop do you run?

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Two of my buddies( HD buddies) ride Big Dog choppers now. Nice bikes for not much more than a chromed out HD...reasonably priced compared to some choppers, OCC for example.

BUT, with the trouble they have each had, I would not buy one. Little stuff, simple stupid stuff...brake rotor bolts and motor mount bolts vibrating out....with no loctite on them...unacceptable to me.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
you can get an occ chopper for $40k, just not one you see on tv....

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
endo said:
G-Style...what shop do you run?

Nothin' mainstream. I've built quite a few "red & white" bikes (if I gotta explain that you don't wanna understand). No sign, no large clientell, stricktly word of mouth stuff. Was gettin' quite a name a while back, but had to slow down. Family issues forced me from a 4 car garage to a back yard shed (if it were big enough to call a garage I would), so machine tools etc. are all stored away for a while. I don't like the bolt together stuff like the "big name" guys "build". I build my own frames, tanks fenders etc.. I came to a point that the wide tire cookie cutter shit bored me. I returned to my roots and bought the 89' GSXR. (we grew up on flat black 85-86's - and this put all the fun back into riding) and I will now only build choppers for money (whatta whore). It'll directly reflect in my build off entry.

Glen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts