Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL!! as i was about to leave my bike decided to fall the fuck over on its own... (those little progresive gremlin things i think did it)... but anyways it started fine so i went to ride and as i'm on my way to the bike shop it starts givin me hell. so i gave it hell back. it wouldnt go worth shit at low rpms so i tried to keep them up, but its kinda hard at a stoplight. so as i'm rolling to the stop it shuts the fuck off, or well, the engine dies. so i pull into the median and call my buddy. he brings starter fluid but to no avail. so we go to the house to get a spark plug wrench and some other shit. (yes i left my bike on one of the busiest roads where i live).
on the way back we stop at an auto zone... they take 30 minutes to tell me they dont have any... assholes!
so i drive to the advance auto... they have them. i get 4, but the guy behind the counter wanted to tell me that a plug came undone and it had to be a plug that came undone on his bike, so its what had to be wrong with mine. (he had an 04 gixxer).
so i leave and proceed to work on my bike in basically the middle of a highway.
i'm takin shit apart and someone locks up their tires and almost hits a car right near us and that was awesome. we also saw 2 other people almost wreck. one stunter stopped and asked if we had everything we needed... he was pretty cool. and a stupid ass cop stopped for a second to tell me that it was an ignition problem.
so anyways after all that a storm was rolling in so i figured i'd better hurry my ass up. i basically laid the airbox on there and put back on the tank and stabilizer and such and started the bitch right up!
what do you know... it was just the spark plugs after all???
never made it to the damn shop :LolLolLolLol:

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
I love when people give you advice based on what their car broke down from last time haha
it's the "blue car syndrome"

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
You were on the devider ! That's crazy !

I've had alot more luck getting bikes back up and runnin, then cars when broke down. As a matter of fact, I've never had one towed voluntarly. I hear people say bikes are money pits like boats, but that has never been my experiece.:nuts:

That Storm looked nasty, did you get caughtin it ?

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol money pits? in the past 3 times its broken down its cost me a free jump start, a can of starter fluid, and new spark plugs(that i needed to change anyways).
3 times breaking down for $20... tell me of a car that that happens to?
and i didnt get caught in the storm. i was about 10 minutes away from the house and as soon as i saw it rolling in i hurried my ass up:LolLolLolLol: ... got it done just in time. it started pouring about 30 seconds after i put it in the garage.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
LUCKY LUCKY! that looked like a horrible storm~!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.