Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just recently picked up a factory-pro racing billet staor cover to match the pulsar cover i got a few months ago. These are for my 95 F3, btw. I contacted them inquiring about a clutch cover and was informed they didnt make one. :wtf:

Now i saw some cover (dont remember what brand, might have just been polished stock iirc) on ebay and it was listed for a 900rr but it said that said it also fit 95-98 f3. Looking at them they look very similar, but does anyone know for sure if the 900rr cover will bolt up to the f3? I'm just looking to replace my cover with something that will match the machined stator and pulsar covers, so maybe if they make something for the 900rr then i can use that, just would give me more options.

Any input to wether these are interchangeable or even to anyone who makes a cover for the F3 besides NRC would be GREATLY appreciated - i want something that is similar looks wise to the others, and NRC is not.

Thanks!

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Nope, don't work. Tried this already. They technicly "FIT", but the f2/f3 cover has the clutch pull made to a bit of an angel, where as the 900RR points straight up and down. It will not grab the clutch pull to engage the clutch.

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah, thanks for that clearup scrapyard!

So anyone know any companies that make aftermarket covers for the f3 (that arent NRC, lol)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts