·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah on my KTM i had a CRG brake lever and an ASV clutch lever before it got stolen and loved them. I don't have that sort of dough to spend again though...

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
I'd say go for it man..... prolly is the exact same shit. I don't know anything about them though, but for the price I am REALLY interested in them too... But I got a few more important things to buy first for my bike build. 20bucks for shipping kinda sucks. But hey if you get 'em be sure to post and let us know how they are.

·
i will forever be useless
1,581 Posts
once i get some more funds im buying a set for my bike in the buildoff

·
Never Seen, Never Heard
485 Posts
same here, and i was lookign at his other stuff. wats a brake braclet?

·
TWIN HITTER
69 Posts
im with the animal on this,

i bought and fitted some recently on my gsxr1000, all good thus far, trackday and 2500km, no issues.

just check the bolts are done up, my arrived to me, LOOSE!

cheers.joe.

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
I ordered a pair some time ago, but am still waiting for them to arrive. Takes ages... :(
Hooray! Just checked the tracking code. They've arrived at my post office today, so I should get them today or tomorrow. Only took about 4 weeks, usually stuff won't take more than 10 days to arrive, no matter where I order...

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Only diff' I see is they dont have some of tha colour options Pazzo offers and they dont have shorty levers ..Apart from that ,looks fine ..:thumbsup:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I had been looking at them the last couple weeks. Was gonna pick up a set once I picked a mc. well, now that I have duc master cylinders it seems the chinese don't make them for the ducs. Guess I'll have to make my own

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Only diff' I see is they dont have some of tha colour options Pazzo offers and they dont have shorty levers ..Apart from that ,looks fine ..:thumbsup:
Looks like they're all shorties to me?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts