Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
11,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set of 6082 billet aluminium yokes for sale, top one used to be on my twin turbo gixer, bottom one was made to the same sizes, but never used

they are 50mm thick , the bottom one is pocketed right through, the top one has holes for risers(which for a fee could be included), holes for 2 led's, a pocket for a motogadget mini and is pocketed underneath to retain the fork height

the bottom one has the bolts on the front as I wanted to ensure plenty of steering lock (they were to be fitted to the bandikat

top fork dia - 50mm
bottom fork dia - 52mm
pitch - 208mm
offset - 36mm
M8 stainless bolts

bargain price of £250 & post , will post anywhere ya like

·
I think im lost
573 Posts
What forks and wheels were you planning on running with this set up?

And thanks for putting up the price was wondering what a set of trips is Ganna cost me next year

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
If the person who buys these need a zx6 front end to fit I've got a 05/06 complete front end I'll sell for a good price.

Damn I just looked to see how much that is in US dollars and DAMN SON you're pretty much giving those beautiful trips away

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Are these made to widen the front end by spreading the forks further apart? Cause god dayumn I've been wanting a steam roller front end on my bike for forever and having something you built on my bike would be fucking awesome. Legendary work Yantosh.

·
I think im lost
573 Posts
Size seems to be able to take the zx10r forks that I wanna stick in my gsxr..
Just don't know the spacing on them but prob spot on..
Any idea what shipping to the states will be...

On the hunt for some cash now

·
Banned
422 Posts
That's bollucks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts