Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one black Leather suit for sale. It was a one off prototype when we were developing the leathers. They are new in excellent new condition. Only been hanging in the closet and worn 1 time for about 30 minutes for a photo shoot in the cold yesterday so no sweaty suit.

The only dif between this and the ones I sell now is the shoulder vents. We shit canned them for now until we can get a better system. The zippers are not covered on the wrist and legs either.... but then neither are mine.. My gloves and boots cover them.

Anyway for sale for 450 plus shipping.

This is not custom sized and was the first off the line on an old sizing scheme were were goign to use. See below

Its a great price for a real well made GP one Piece suit.

My Buddy got his web site sewn on the sleeves of his.
Menno had to get his Custom fit due to his V back. 6'-3" he's one big ass frigin Viking

Suit Size 46
Chest 46-47"
Waist 36-37"
Sleeve 34"
Pants Inseam 31"
Height 5'8-6'1
Weight 160-175

Buy it before December 10 and I will wave the shipping cost. My wife can hand carry back to the states on the 11th and ship from there.

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah my waste is a bit smaller too. But what little spae there is gets filled up with the back prtector.

There is a back pad in there but I pull it out and use a proper back protector for race.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
haha...eat something you skinny bastid! I didn't see the measurements when I posted that...are you even a 26?

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Man I'm 6ft,3 190lb
If it was just a little longer in the leg, maybee 1 to 2 inch in the chest :(

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a blue one I amusing as a sample for the Indy show in Feb that shoudl beonteh chopping block after the show feb 20th. Should fit you then its the next size up form this one. I put it on the other day when it arrived. I am 6'1" and the arms and legs were a bit long for me.

If you like the blue adnd white color scheme that is.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
I got a blue one I amusing as a sample for the Indy show in Feb that shoudl beonteh chopping block after the show feb 20th. Should fit you then its the next size up form this one. I put it on the other day when it arrived. I am 6'1" and the arms and legs were a bit long for me.

If you like the blue adnd white color scheme that is.
that's frikkin perrrfect Steve !! I was going to ask about blue and white or blue and black.

LOL....... One less thing you have to take back wit ya if you sell it too me :cfrocks:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool you can try it on at the show then it will be one of about three or four there on display.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts