Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts
I personally would drop the lights and lose/chop the front fender...but overall well done!

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I personally would drop the lights and lose/chop the front fender...but overall well done!
thanks for the comments
as i already said on the thread i hope to change the cibie oscars
for either a buell 1125cr headlight or bking
also mudguard will be cut down before spraying

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts
I need to learn to read everything before i post.

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
i like it a lot, except for the headlights. but then, i guess you're not gonna have any problems seeing at night haha. each to their own!! very cool. did you get anything at the show?

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i like it a lot, except for the headlights. but then, i guess you're not gonna have any problems seeing at night haha. each to their own!! very cool. did you get anything at the show?

thanks alot for the comment
got nothing in the show but my young lad who owns the nsr behind the blackbird in the last pics won a prize alright

·
Will have a bike... soon
5,031 Posts
I'd say leave the headlights, I love enormous bug-eye lamps like that. But that's just me.

The dual exhausts are huge!

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
hope you shouted him a beer! good effort.

are you sticking with the paint scheme? and funnily enough those headlights are growing on me hahaha

·
430 Posts
hope you shouted him a beer! good effort.

are you sticking with the paint scheme? and funnily enough those headlights are growing on me hahaha
Think Wayne is a little young for a beer at 15 :LolLolLolLol: but maybe he got a sneaky one while Dad was'nt looking....

Congrats to Wayne,,liking both the bikes..

·
Registered
1 Posts
took in this 96 blackbird on a trade against my blade fighter
sold all the bodywork and have now started building a streetfighter from it
bike itself is mint with a high spec motor
just fitted a german seat unit today both cans will be turned up as photo shows
(this pic of pipes was a mock up new link pipes are being made)
does anyone on here know where i could get a set of infill panels from tank to frame
(not the standard ones)
light will be 2 7" cibie oscars

got a cbr1100xx blackbird myself and going for a streetfighter look. do you have any pictures of your build? would love to see it and get ideas. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Markathepark, u can look at my Bird build if it's any good. Links are in my signature. Glad to help.

Edit -
Summary here:

Build thread here:

·
Super Moderator
5,603 Posts
got a cbr1100xx blackbird myself and going for a streetfighter look. do you have any pictures of your build? would love to see it and get ideas. thanks in advance.
Ten years old thread, wouldn`t hold my breath for an answer. Vik`s bird is pretty cool though might wanna check that out instead.

Reactions: CK 187
21 - 36 of 36 Posts