Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got one of those led brake lights where the turn signals are integrated into the light.The turn signals turn on but don't blink.i put in an electronic flasher relay and still the same.Do I need some resistors?if so,what size?Im also not running any front signals.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
I've got one of those led brake lights where the turn signals are integrated into the light.The turn signals turn on but don't blink.i put in an electronic flasher relay and still the same.Do I need some resistors?if so,what size?Im also not running any front signals.
Yup you need a resistor. Most people use a 6ohm 50 watt. Their like $1 at radio shack.

Reactions: the1

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I finally got some 6ohm 50 watt resistors,I wired them in and the flashers still won't flash.What to do now?

·
Registered
323 Posts
It might have something to do with you not running any front signals. Might still not be enough resistance in the circuit? Also have you started the bike and tried turning on the signals? I know it sounds weird but one of the other members had an issue where the lights wouldn't blink and when he started the bike they were fine. Don't know if this helps but I am in a similar boat as you. Am going to get some resistors myself and see if that works but I have leds on all 4 corners

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took the resistors off and went and bought a different electronic flasher Tridon EP34 and the signals now work perfectly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts