Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a chrome spoked rim that will fit a cbr 600 f1 1987, I will be putting the cbr motor and forks on a Cyclex hardtail trike so would like a bobber front rim, so any advice on fitting a cb or some other rim I could get off eBay that would fit maybe with some spacers and not having to modify the axl hole on the rim

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,689 Posts
Best thing you can do is just browse ebay, find something you like and order it. From there, do the research as to what axle size that wheel has vs the axle you have. If there's a size difference either order new bearings that fit the new rim but will work on the axle you're using or have some spacers made.

There's threads on here full of info such as bearing sizes, axles sizes, and more.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Best thing you can do is just browse ebay, find something you like and order it. From there, do the research as to what axle size that wheel has vs the axle you have. If there's a size difference either order new bearings that fit the new rim but will work on the axle you're using or have some spacers made.

There's threads on here full of info such as bearing sizes, axles sizes, and more.
What he said. For simplicity's sake I would start with something that has the same axle diameter as your forks. After that it's wide open.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts