Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the thread with the stem sizes for my fzr600 as well as the tube sizes but I also saw a guy talk about a direct no fab bolt on of an 01 r6 front end onto my fzr 600... the list contradicts that claim though..

I have dirty bars now and risers but now Im unsure about drilling the stock triple for the risers to mount to so I might just buy a whole front end if necessary...

what are my options with this 94 fzr 600 as far as front ends go if I want to safely drill the top triple to mount my riser/bar kit... ?

thanks guys..

·
41 Posts
I saw the thread with the stem sizes for my fzr600 as well as the tube sizes but I also saw a guy talk about a direct no fab bolt on of an 01 r6 front end onto my fzr 600... the list contradicts that claim though..

I have dirty bars now and risers but now Im unsure about drilling the stock triple for the risers to mount to so I might just buy a whole front end if necessary...

what are my options with this 94 fzr 600 as far as front ends go if I want to safely drill the top triple to mount my riser/bar kit... ?

thanks guys..
go check out FZRonline.com They'll lead you in the right direction dude.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
practice drilling on an old piece of wood in the shape of ur top just measure twice and drill once if it doesnt work then you have a sweet corn hole board

Reactions: Taiden

·
I love lamps
4,113 Posts
hey ludikris,

welcome to the board...

if you haven't figured it out yet people here aren't too fond of people asking for spoonfed info. 99% of the people who build bikes here do it all by themselves only asking questions that they really get stuck on (ie I welded my own z-bars out of 404 stainless and I want to know if I can heat treat them back to original deflection under load specs).

the general rule here is buy whhat you want on your bike and then make it fit.

There are a few talented machinists here who can make all the parts you need to fit any front end onto your bike...

but expecting us to tell you what front end will fit on your bike is asking us to do homework that you could do yourself.

I'm not bitching you out, I'm just explaining the reaction you have seen in this thread.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts