Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Battery is a head scratcher. Do you get any usable space back if you fit COP coils? Did you already consider lithium batteries?

·
Fucking Retard
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi Morti A,
This is a Vtec bike so it already has cop coils, big dumb three wire non transferable, typical Honda.
I saw the small lithium anti gravity battery that sebspeed put in his 800 and even that currently would not fit.
I have the answer, .......build a subframe LARGE enough to house a battery

·
Misfit
321 Posts
I did that to the back seat of a Mercedes for making a smugglers compartment for a Federale in Juarez back in the 90s.
Glad I got out of there when I did. I’m not even joking.

Oh, yeah, that’s a great idea!

·
Fucking Retard
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I am surprised and pleased to be here so far doing this.

So a big shout out to all offering their advice and help so early into this project.....Thankyous
:party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley:

·
Fucking Retard
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Trying to put some more pictures to my winter build and got this message

"You have exceeded the number of files allowed to you"

Who, where to I ask am I doing it the right way?

Cheers

·
Is my bike ok?
15,008 Posts
We're only allowed to upload so many pictures directly through the site. I forget how many, but it's not alot. I think 50? The best thing to do is to host your pics on another site and link them to here. Lots of use imgur since Photobucket went crazy. Imgur is free and pretty easy to use.

You can also click the paperclip icon for posting pics and add them to your post as an attachment.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,353 Posts
Trying to put some more pictures to my winter build and got this message

"You have exceeded the number of files allowed to you"

Who, where to I ask am I doing it the right way?

Cheers
Shiny may be right, I don't recall the limit anymore. You may be limited because you are under 50 posts. Go here and spam that thread real quick to get yourself to 50. Seriously. See if that opens up the ability to attach more pictures.

·
Fucking Retard
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
We're only allowed to upload so many pictures directly through the site. I forget how many, but it's not alot. I think 50? The best thing to do is to host your pics on another site and link them to here. Lots of use imgur since Photobucket went crazy. Imgur is free and pretty easy to use.

You can also click the paperclip icon for posting pics and add them to your post as an attachment.
Thanks for the pic posting info, I am enjoying your build.

·
Fucking Retard
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Shiny may be right, I don't recall the limit anymore. You may be limited because you are under 50 posts. Go here and spam that thread real quick to get yourself to 50. Seriously. See if that opens up the ability to attach more pictures.
Thanks, I enjoyed my post whoring, but why do others do it?

·
Fucking Retard
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'd bin those clocks before the headlight, they're huge.

Are you trimming the length of the seat, so it doesn't protrude past the tyre?
That headlight looks good on the original bike it's off, a Honda Grom, but I don't like it
on my bike, reminds me of the big, ugly, top heavy Harley road glide headlights.

Still want to use the OEM speedo its triangular, like an arrow I'd like to find a pointy headlight that somehow fits.

Can't say that I've thought about shortening seat, I don't think so,
I'd like the long and lean look .

21 - 40 of 104 Posts