Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m running an led brake light strip with integrated turn signals and it’s plenty bright.But I was thinking while I’m driving at night the only light that makes me visible on a dark road will be that tiny strip light.Any ideas on what or where I could add a secondary light that I could wire to a switch to turn on only at night so I’m more visible to upcoming vehicles behind me?Any ideas are helpful so fire away.Other than replacing the led 😂

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,238 Posts
You can't add another LED strip across the bottom of your plate? Looks like the holes are unused

·
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't add another LED strip across the bottom of your plate? Looks like the holes are unused
The top strip is actually attached to a mounting bracket just above the plate so I can take the plate off/on but I like the idea of using the 2 holes in the bottom plate or even in place of the top bolts👍🏻Maybe something like this?

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
i ran the same one.. it'll be plenty bright at night... in the day its actually worse... was almost punted by a couple people cuz they couldnt see the brake light come on in the sun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts