Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bandit 1200 project

Full edit: 2002 Bandit 1200S

I was going to use the engine, but have had a change of heart. The B12 was laid over and most of the bikini upper didn't survive, and a hole was ground into the left side engine cover. That being said, the bike ran beautifully...I've got a video of it running, and I rode it and it did great. The tail, side covers, seat, tank, half the upper, and an assortment of other pieces are present. She has a clear Texas title.

NO SUSPENSION...none. I sold it prior to changing my mind. I'm kicking myself over that.

$1500 delivered to your nearest FedEx dock. I'll get pictures in the morning.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rrfighter, I'm trying to sell the whole lot as it is. If it doesn't go, I'll break it up.

I hadn't patched the hole in the side cover due to a patch having the potential of making a problem appear worse than it really is...I didn't want it look like I was trying to cover something worse up. But, today I had someone tell me they'd buy it if there wasn't a hole in the crank cover...so I patched it...and then it turned out what he meant was "I would buy it if there wasn't a hole in the cover and also if I had money."

But at least it's patched. Not beautiful, but solid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts