Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
50cc sprinter
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell yeah, Getting there with the wheelies but it's more technique than power compared to wheeling a 600 or something.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Get rid of that HUGE 'L' plate Mistah Bish'.

Welcom to wonderland hava blast here matey :D

·
50cc sprinter
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Get rid of that HUGE 'L' plate Mistah Bish'.

Welcom to wonderland hava blast here matey :D
I'm afraid that won't be happening until my 125 in December, forking out 300 quid on a license that'll last me less than 2 months now seems rather pointless haha. Cheers tho, I know I will be :D.

·
50cc sprinter
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome in man, I really like that bike. So the plan is a bigger engine in there, or a bigger engine as in another bike?
As much as I love this bike, a new bike is what I'm after. Looking to get a super sport 125, strip the fairings, change the lights etc. I even wanna try and fit a SSSA onto it cause in my opinion they are one of the sexiest things in the world on a bike.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome buddy I've just moved on from a 125 myself had a hyosung then a yam r125 the hyosung is ok if your handy with the spanners lol the mt125 looks a cool wee bike tho

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Jeez lads WTF is happeninwith MC laws over there now ?

When was there I took me test onna 250 and BOOOOOOM that was it any bike any CC any BHP any fookin HP .What are them govies doing to ya ?

·
50cc sprinter
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
indeed everyone, the British mc laws are fucked.
The Yamaha mt 125 looks awesome, but really wanna take a sports bike and make it my own 8)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yip it's cost less to buy my bandit than it is for my license but worth it in end !!
Have you looked at the reiju rs sports bike same engine as the yam 125 but lot more tuneable that was my next one till I got fed up with 125s lol

·
50cc sprinter
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I looked at the pretty much all the 125's out there not just the sportsbikes. The aprillia rs125 is my dream bike but after dealing with a 2T 50cc i don't know if I can be bothered. Apart from that the KTM RC look a gorgeous to me, although not everyone agrees.

·
50cc sprinter
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome in, I'm about to move to London myself and would be keen for a ride when you're all sorted!
Hell yeah! I'm based down in Brighton but come September time and ill find any excuse for a longass journey on my 125
:letsride:

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Welcome!

Wonder if you could fit an aprilia AF1 swing arm on to a more modern aprilia?

You'll have a rough time putting single arms on most 125s as the arm will be way too wide.

Looking forward to your first build thread! Top tip- ask before you do anything, as there's many ways to fuck it up if you guess wrong and at your age the only stupid question is not asking!

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
This one already had a fight with the street, just wants a new headlight if you're lucky.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282094969996

If you want a 4T and have a limited budget you'll be stuck with an old shape cbr125 I guess. Nothing sporty about those. Maybe a derby gpr125, they did the nuda 125 as a factory fighter. Bit exotic though, idk about reliability. Maybe a tuono 125?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts