Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Brighton, England streetfighter wannabe

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Bish 
#1 ·
Hello I'm Charlie (also known as Bish) from Brighton in the Uk.
Currently riding my lil 50cc steed (Rieju MRT 50) and loving every second of it, 17th in two months time so I can get a bigger motor and then let the modding begin...

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Yeah I looked at the pretty much all the 125's out there not just the sportsbikes. The aprillia rs125 is my dream bike but after dealing with a 2T 50cc i don't know if I can be bothered. Apart from that the KTM RC look a gorgeous to me, although not everyone agrees.

#17 ·
Welcome!

Wonder if you could fit an aprilia AF1 swing arm on to a more modern aprilia?

You'll have a rough time putting single arms on most 125s as the arm will be way too wide.

Looking forward to your first build thread! Top tip- ask before you do anything, as there's many ways to fuck it up if you guess wrong and at your age the only stupid question is not asking!

Reactions: ROBBO
#20 ·
This one already had a fight with the street, just wants a new headlight if you're lucky.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282094969996

If you want a 4T and have a limited budget you'll be stuck with an old shape cbr125 I guess. Nothing sporty about those. Maybe a derby gpr125, they did the nuda 125 as a factory fighter. Bit exotic though, idk about reliability. Maybe a tuono 125?

#21 ·
Goddamn can't believe I missed the swing arm listing. Currently my savings aren't enough for that caging although if I had the money if snap it up in an instant and start my work before I can even ride it :(
thabk you all for the input, I'm liking to get a fully faired and SF that as I love the flicked tail you get on them with a streetfighter look. Also been looking at the Sachs MADD 125 headlight cause it looks awesome and I think projectors would be pretty powerful? Especially compared to the lights on my current 50 (Rieju MRT). I'm not on a particularly low budget as I've been working all summer and saving all the money I've earky and am continuing to do so until I start school again in septembre. It might sound narrow minded but I'm quite set on CF the KTM RC 125 but am having thoughts about removing the abs when I do the swing arm conversion, which hopefully would also drop a bit of weight alongside the fairings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.