Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning fighters

I'm in need of a tiny battery for a zxr750 h1. Profile pic is where she's at. Attached is where she was 20 yrs ago when I first built her. Then there was fire.
I'm fitting a zbutt and the space is diminishing drastically. Need to run all street electrics. Start, lights plugs etc.

I've been told a maviryk would be good. I'm in a brain drain about it.

Any ideas on the website. I've read there's a site coming. Unfortunately I'm better and carbs than I am comps.

Thanks guys and gals.

BOW~NED

Attachments

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,648 Posts
First off, welcome aboard!

I've been told a maviryk would be good. I'm in a brain drain about it.
Any ideas on the website. I've read there's a site coming. Unfortunately I'm better and carbs than I am comps.
Have not heard the name Maviryk in a long time! He started on the SVRider forum making and selling batteries made of A123 cells. Then he was picked up by BellisiMoto, but has since been dropped likely in favor of Shori and Antigravity batteries. He was here for awhile, but hasn't logged in for 11 years: Maviryk

Things have changed a lot since those A123 cells. You could ping @makenzie71 as he was prepping to make one in his project thread: Honda Shadow 750

Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I unfortunately haven't gotten to the point of testing it out beyond hitting the start button...but when I hit the start button it turned the motor over. LiFePo4 26650's is where it's at now, and it's what's inside Antigrav batteries. 4 in series is the proper votlage for a 12v charging system and if you're running just the four then you can even get away without a BMS. If you an 8-cell battery then you really should use a BMS but if you check your battery voltage like you're suppose to check your tires then it shouldn't cause a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts