1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
I don't know about England, but over here, plenty of people ride unregistered bikes without a license... all their dumb little plan will do is make more people want to do that! Basically, it'll end up like this:

All the people who obey all the laws (in other words who they AREN'T going after) will do it just like they say.

All the people who DON'T obey the laws (who they WANT to get) will just say "Fuck you!" strip their plates, fuck the new hardware and go kill the streets some more! :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
ab420 said:
All the people who DON'T obey the laws (who they WANT to get) will just say "Fuck you!" strip their plates, fuck the new hardware and go kill the streets some more! :rock:

that IS correct! :LolLolLolLol: FTP

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
PhatRR said:
i question the sites reputation for accurate reporting.
i dont know who you ride with...but im pretty sure myself, and most everyone i know wouldnt be happy with having a tracking device on my bike. let alone one that could shut down my bike while i was riding it.

if that was the case...i just wouldnt buy a new bike EVER! :baseball:

·
36 Posts
From what I'm hearing, it sounds like the U.K. is becoming more and more like some 1984 Big Brother Nazi-controlled wasteland ;) Photo radar cams everywhere, cameras on the streets, and retarded gun laws.

Get out while you can!! The grass is so much greener in Canada :party-smiley:

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wide Open Throttle said:
From what I'm hearing, it sounds like the U.K. is becoming more and more like some 1984 Big Brother Nazi-controlled wasteland ;) Photo radar cams everywhere, cameras on the streets, and retarded gun laws.

Get out while you can!! The grass is so much greener in Canada :party-smiley:
Sounds good, so look as the women look nothing like your avatar dude :puke:

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wide Open Throttle said:
Hey, she's a really nice person once you get to know her :LolLolLolLol:
Nah! i couldn't get on top of that, I'm scared of heights and i'd burn my ass on the light bulb:LolLolLolLol:

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Soory if i offended ya ;) , let me make it up to ya i'll introduce you to my sister :D OK i'm gunna stop now before this goes way off topic, take it easy bro!:run:

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
the two camera men who took both of those pics should be shot...and then beat...and then shot again! :baseball:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Okay, I'm a bit late catching up with this thread. Please, don't take what the Sun says as anything close to truth. It's bollocks.

The Government has released plans to use satellite tracking as a means of road congestion charging/taxation. Frankly those plans don't take into account the complexity of the technology that will be involved in tracking millions of vehicles - it's so much pie in the sky; like most of their harebrained ideas.

Also, GPS technology that they talk about with such enthusiasm for powering such schemes is passive. You use it to tell where you are, you can't use it to tell where other people are.

As for the idea that the system will shut down the throttle following an in-helmet warning... pure science fiction. The Sun wouldn't know a true story if one walked into the editor's office and shat on her desk.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
^ i figured as much was true. i take it the Sun is very similar to FOX news here. . . cough* 3rd branch of the gov.* cough. filling us up with things to occupy our minds so we dont focus on the real problems...like what the government is up to.
:evilred:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.