Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i'm a newbie and i thought i'd make my first thread a little tale of what happened last night to give you guys an idea of my style(or lack of it) incuded subtitles for words you may not be familar with:LolLolLolLol:

I was coming home from work lastnight about 11.30 at speeds up to 150 (got some great roads where i live in england) i was almost home and overtook a little boyracer (youngkid in crappy car with rubbish bodykit and no performance) on a roundabout as i was powering out an onto the dual carrageway tha back wheel spun up bigtime and felt like it was 2 foot outta line with the front, so i backed it off a gnats cock and got it together again and belted up the next roundabout thinking must av been something on the road, arrived at next roundthing better take it easy just in case (plus my arse was still going like a goldfish on speed) Same thing happened so must be oil leak, look down at me boot nice and shiny bollocks nearly at me front door so i nurse it home into the garage and the alternator had worked itself loose, one bolt is missing other 2 where making a bid for freedom and the O-ring is torn in half, to add insult to near injury i only polshed the bike that morning and now its covered in the blackstuff

The moral of the story is if you buy an engine of someone check all the bolts are tight before you thrash it, cos some people are worse mechanics than me:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
jesus man! you got lucky. that could have happend at a worse time! like a highway turn at 150 :skull:

but yes. the moral of the story, always check someone elses work, especially if your riding on it!

glad you made it home without going down!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Gixerman said:
(plus my arse was still going like a goldfish on speed)
Bahahahahaha! That's pure gold! I can't stop laughing!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
Gixerman said:
(plus my arse was still going like a goldfish on speed)
thats def. a good way of putting it. paints a good picture :LolLolLolLol:

ive been doing a lil bit o dat!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts