Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You could probably just change your camera settings
thats one way. if you are using a point and click digi camera, they generally have the options of L, M, and S. The S is like a 480x ____ whatever resoloution which is perfect for uploading without resizing at all.

Reactions: CK 187

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Is there a way to upload from an url? That way I could mirror my uploads from my photobucket

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
If only we could see Ms. piggy in a situation like that then i would be on my way to the bathroom for 15 mins hahahhha not j/k

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
and another thing...

would be nice if all of the builders had their build threads and build discussion threads linked in their sigs please!

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
and another thing...

would be nice if all of the builders had their build threads and build discussion threads linked in their sigs please!
Oh fuck yeah,that would be awesome mates ...:D

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Owwha......let me try

Reactions: ROBBO and 929_adam

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Tried to upload a new pic but then I got this message: You have exceeded the number of files allowed to you
And now? What is to do?

Rgds Marc
Big step now Marc,ya go VIP and get buckit loads of space everywere mate.:thumbsup:

·
Coitus Non Circum!
707 Posts
ok not to sound like a total noob - but where is all the info for the build off? ive looked and cant find any rules/info aside from a lot of builders threads.... someone care to help me out here? im thinking about entering is there is time but i wanna know whats up with it first....thanks!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
only 2 months left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: ROBBO and CK 187

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
no shit ,where didtha time go .Comeon lads get workin ..Caint wait ta see tha finished bikes fer sure !Good luck all!:party-smiley:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts