Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always say, even finishing a bike in the Build-off is a massive achievement, and in many ways a win. However this year it looks like there might only be one finisher @JAGspeed.

Can anyone tell me otherwise?
@yantosh do you have any last updates?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,548 Posts
Dang

Reactions: 370steve

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,548 Posts
biting off more than I can chew.... again
Well fookin gave ya the motivation to build that Sukati pretty damn quickly! Now you can take the time and finish her off proper! It’s a sick build regardless and I can’t wait to see it done!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,548 Posts
Same for 370steve, can’t wait to see that bad larry all done up! Some great builds in there this year!

·
10,456 Posts
Well fookin gave ya the motivation to build that Sukati pretty damn quickly! Now you can take the time and finish her off proper! It’s a sick build regardless and I can’t wait to see it done!
I ain,t slowin down boss.. need to be ready for this years :D plus I want to ride it

·
10,456 Posts
I always say, even finishing a bike in the Build-off is a massive achievement, and in many ways a win. However this year it looks like there might only be one finisher @JAGspeed.

Can anyone tell me otherwise?

@yantosh do you have any last updates?
are you able to merge it into my projects thread? :D

·
10,456 Posts
So no voting ?? :)

Congratulations to Jagspeed not only for finishing but producing a bloody nice bike.

I'd like to think it was not just a win by default aswell. :rock:
i say it was well deserved:party-smiley:

·
Administrator
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well then, congratulations to JAGspeed! I'm sorry there was no vote this year, but at least if there had to be only one finisher, I'm very pleased it wasn't just a bike that dragged over the line, and was instead, a very complete and worthy build. Red :knucks: awarded to your profile!

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Thanks for the support and praise guys much appreciated. This bike was a good lesson in keeping it simple. I tend to overcomplicate builds sometimes. With that said I can wait to see Yan's and Steve's bikes finished Super impressive work.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,548 Posts
I have to know, @JAGspeed did you refer to the first buildoff winners paint scheme for your bike knowing that it was a winning combo? :D

Reactions: JAGspeed

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I have to know, @JAGspeed did you refer to the first buildoff winners paint scheme for your bike knowing that it was a winning combo? :D
I guess I could have painted the bike hot pink or any other color for that matter considering I was the only one that finished.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,548 Posts
I guess I could have painted the bike hot pink or any other color for that matter considering I was the only one that finished.
LOL guess youre right, I think it looks awesome tho! You did a great job! Enter it in next FOTM! :knucks: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts