Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been told by Adam my suggestion of leather hats is a lame fucken prize. ha ha

I have been giving it some thought so I would like to pledge some prizes that you can all enjoy.

For both the 1st prizes on the bigger as well as the smaller catagory (There are 2 right?)

I will give a custom fitted Leather jacket in all black with Green trim like adams suit with your name on it, if you wish, on the lower back.

The jacket will come with the Z2 logo on the upper shoulder like on the jacket candy is wearing in the pictures in the teaser thread.

Second Prize for both catagories are some fighter gloves. Also like candy is wearing in the below pic.

They have Carbon knuckles and are vented for summer use.

Third Prize gets a set of Swing arm spools.

Fair enough? You can hold me to this. I will deliver.

(.......... Candy not included so don't ask)

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Wow !!! that's GREAT shit Steve :party-smiley: :party-smiley:

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Hey! now thats spicing things up a bit! Dang it, I should have entered my bike:mad:

Since its a friday, and you've inspired a bit of generosity in me, I think I'll throw in a prize as well! (see new thread)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
WOO FUCKIN HOO! THX STEVE and GRAND DRAGON GEAR

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Damn now i need to rush and get paint and powder coat finished up.......if I polish the rest of the bike out (clean/repaint) I might have a shot at winning...Granted its no cbr/busa/gixxer but it DEFINITELY has alot of creativity and work in it:fight:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here is a clean picture of the gloves I am offering as prizes. I have a set out for myself and I think they are pretty cool.

They have carbon knuckles (Of some sort)

Vented fingers so the fingers breath ,as well as double leather on the palms with a pad I had added on the outside of the palm to help absorb shock....not that we fall off, but just in case.... ha ha

There is also some kevlar under the double leather palm for abrasion resistance.

The SYA logo is actually the cover of the velcro wrist strap to sinch them up tight.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
jesseunvoas said:
is there a who is the thriftiest category ;)
The WHOLE contest! I have developed a complex mathematical equation that evens the playing field no matter how much you spent on the bike.

Basically, you guys will be voting on them, then I run them all through this equation that inputs the total cost of the build into it. It will give me a final score for each build, and the highest wins.

The equation is pretty complicated, but basically:

If you spend very little on your bike, you get points added onto your score, if you spend a ton of money, you get points taken away.

Why?

Well, with this equation, a $1500 really creative and heavily customized fighter will kick the crap out of a $8,000 stock CBR with an Acerbis headlight...

the focus here is

"Do the best you can with what you have to work with"

And that's just it... don't kill yourselves financially for it, there's no need. You have just as much chance of winning with a $1,000 build as you do a $7,000 build. It's all about creativity and customization!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts