Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stirred to generosity by ChinaSteve's prize donation, I would like to make a donation of my own to the pot. Its not much, but then again... well, I'm poor.:jpshakehead.sml:

However, to the 1st place overall winner in the, uh, "big" bike category I would like to offer a prize. We all need them! We all love them! Thats right guys, I'm throwing in a brand new, high quality, universal streetfighter assembly kit!!! :dancingmonkey: :dancingmonkey: :dancingmonkey:

AKA one bag of Zip-ties.

Now I mean this seriously, and good zip-ties too, not the crappy ones. So admins hold me to it:mrt: :truestory:

And now gentlemen! Build yourself a bike, worthy of Zip-Ties!:rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
LOL thanks candy. . . but what streetfighterer doesnt already have a bag of high quality zip ties???

i have 3! lLolL

maybe thatd be a good prize for the last place person. :D

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Every fighter has zip ties, but its the number of them that makes the distinction between rat-bike, and streetfighter.

...so I guess maybe you're right,:confused: the bag should go to the guy with the rat-bike who used all his up:LolLolLolLol:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I started replacing the zip tie's with bolts and brackets :wtf: ( crazy idia i know ), think i will put them back and shave some weight. :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts