Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went rummaging in my garage attic and pulled out most of my old r/c stuff.

I'm still doing inventory, but I already know that I want to sell 90% of it.

I have a number of touring car chassis - TA02 4wd, FF02 front wheel drive, TA02 4wd short wheelbase, TA03 Pro belt drive 4wd loaded with goodies like aluminum shocks, bearings, sway bars, springs, battery quick release, etc.

NIB Tamtech rtr Ford Probe GTP

Globe Liner semi truck

Vanquish (original release)

TR-15T nitro truck... if you know what this is, you know how rare it is...

Post or pm if interested in any of it, I will update with more pics and details as I get time.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Man id love to get into the hobby, my sons 5 now and we could have a lot of fun at the park behind my house. You got anything "turn key"?

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately, everything I have is geared more towards an "inner 5 year old", rather than an actual 5 year old.

I do have a few radios and gear I could add in, but I wouldn't send the 15yr old batteries to anyone. lol

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Id be interested in it. He could just watch for the time being. Ive been looking for ways to get us both out of the house.
Leaning more towards offroad stuff as we have a park right behind my house.
Or maybe you coud recommend an "entry level" rig for me to look at.

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have a nice groomed park then one of my TA02 chassis might be a good pick. Can be set up as a truck, rally car, or road car. Tons of bodies and aftermarket part available.

Do a quick search on ebay for "tamiya ta02" to get an idea of what I'm talking about. If you're interested after that, we can talk turkey!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts