Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have a really expensive tattoo appointment im about 70% prepared for. But now i need a set of tires for the car. Blah blah.
This is all stuff i DONT want to sell but need to sell. I will be taking a loss on everything. Im posting this at work with old photos of stuff. Ill post better/new pictures of everything in the morning.

Prices negotiable.

First up. Ducati monster seat and factory cowl. As shown.

Paid $100 for the seat and $140 for the cowl.
Ill take $150 for both

Chopped two brothers muffler. Needs to be re riveted. Comes with original rubber and strap. First $50 takes it. SOLD

2003 z1000 forks good seals +lower triple $125
Z1000 headlight shroud and headlight plus stay and screen SOLD

I got a 2001 zr7 runs but wont idle as carb boots are cracked up. Needs work. Clean rebuilt title in hand. Local pick up only $500

CONUS only. Prices do not include shipping.

To be continued in a few hours.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Headlight sold.

Someone buy this monster seat and cowl. You know you want it.
Price dropped to $150 plus shipping.

·
That just happened
246 Posts
GAH!! Dude that seats just too long, I can't do it. That's an epic price on it though, especially with the cowl included.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Did you have that monster seat on your z1? If it fits without too much issue I might be interested, the seat on mine is starting to crack.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you have that monster seat on your z1? If it fits without too much issue I might be interested, the seat on mine is starting to crack.
Nope. That was the plan (and still is if it doesnt sell) subframe is close but not close enough.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I do have a corbin gel seat for my z currently though. In great shape.
I could sell it and force myself to use the monster.

·
Registered
740 Posts
What would you be looking to get for the corbin? How'd you like it, I've heard some mixed things about their sportbike seats.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts