Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 2013. he has the stock motor with an 80 NYC bore kit and few mods. but hes already got a gy6 150cc motor to go with the deal. but its all apart right now so id have to put it bac together whether i decide to use the 150 or 80. its got fat rear wheel and larger front with disk brakes.

the 80 is a plug and play obviously but the 150 needs motor mounts made because he didnt buy a kit, he just bought a motor off ebay and was gonna make the mounts himself.

anyways, heres pics.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have the time to build it then go for it!
Go back to school the 13th. I think I can get it done before. If not with the 150cc, atleast with the 80

·
Registered
740 Posts
The rucks have a big cult following and there's a ton of aftermarket for them. They hold onto their value really well also, though like anything extensively modified ones are tougher to move. I'm fairly sure you can buy gy6 motor mounts for it as well if you don't have time to make your own.

That rear wheel looks like it came from a pimped out golf cart. Probably doesn't need a kickstand, it'll just sit there. For $850 there's definitely money to be made though. gy6 parts are super cheap also.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Meh, id pass. If you do get it monster gy6 has the off set motor mounts for the fat tire gy6 conversion
The 80 bbk sucks on the stock motor (oil pressure issues iirc)
Also keep in mind starting either jan or july first 2014 you will have to tag title and tax your scooter even though "its only a 50"

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i think im gonna go for it. i got an empty room in my house, ill just pull it inside and put it together inside.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
My brother-in-law is going to be super jelly of you Jelly...lol. He has been wanting me to keep an eye out for a fuckus for him to build/buy. I'll let him know you just got one. :thumbsup:

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
wow, nice catch!
now that he mentioned it, the sub frame does look all wrong
and you would never use a double rear shock with a fatty because you lose the "swingarm"

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank u very much sir. i wouldve probably notices when i went to see it in person. but now that i look at the pics, you are absolutely correct, its not honda, its a knock off

1 - 20 of 22 Posts