Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
What??
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Hope youre doing fine.

Im looking to replace my cbr f2 for something with a bit more power, but more important, better throttle response. So i guess fuel injection is the key.

Im also looking for a bike that i can use to keep learning wheelies.(will buy a crash cage)

The 636, i have never had a kawa before and it would be nice to try one but is it as durable as the f4i? Iv heard the kawas are more powerfull than other brands, is that true?

The f4i and 600rr are honda and honda builds strong bikes but i dont know the difference between them.

So i want a bike that is durable, has a bit more power, better throttle response and works to learn wheelis on.

What bike would suit me the best??

Thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
According to what ive seen on one of the stunt forums, Apparently the F4 is the shit for stunting, built well enough to cop a hammering. The 636 is also insanely popular, the 03-04 are somehow better than the 05-06 (again same stunt forum, not first hand knowledge)
There are also plenty of guys using 929/954 Hondas. Dr jelly is raping his R6 and seems to be having fun so it comes down to budget and whatever you feel comfortable on

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Tanks for frames on both. Good motors.

F4i will have to be geared more than the r6.

R6 FEELS a while lot lighter and smaller and pulls like a goddamn train. Only down side, you will no doubt need a steel subframe since the stock one is paper thin aluminum. Couple of electronic issues but there's easy fixes out there.

03 04 636 is real popular but I'm not a fan. ill take my Beat to shit r6 over a pretty 636 any day.

In conclusion, get an 05 r6 if u can (05 was the best year with usd forks, bigger throttle bodies). 03-04 r6 or 06-09 R6S (mine is an 07 r6s) stay away from 06+ R6R/V of whatever they call it. Or an f4ez

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
03/04 636 are the most popular followed by the f4i. Dr.j is our local stunt guy so he'd be the one that knows for sure.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Go to Atown customs for cage, subcage and subframe for whatever bike u buy. Best shit on the market with some of the best customer service. Stunter making parts stunters need.

·
What??
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the help, i love this site cuz you always get nice answers. Im still not sure what to get but the f4i is really durable and i know i will crash sometime..

My biggest fear is to damage the front forks when coming down hard after a wheelie, should i be worried about that? I will get a crashcage no matter what bike ill get.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
F4i forks are cheap. So are stock r6 forks. But u shouldn't be worried about them unless ur rolling 500ft+ stoppies or kangaroo stoppies. If mine haven't broken yet, u should be ok for a while lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts