Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here it is a picture of the tandem cops here in China. I actually got two of them on a bike at the same time like some one here had requested (Big red maybe?) Hard to get they don't like being photographed.

When they ride single they are very skilled and will chase your ass down at the drop of a hat. They radio ahead and your done for.

I am not sure if these guys are on the Chinese brand bike a Yamaha or a Honda but thats it over here that I have seen.

All 150cc but well maintained. fast here compared to regular 150cc restricted bikes.

My buddy on a 750 outruns them about 4 times a week just to get to work and back.

Ok you can stop laughing now!

Reactions: 2much

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hahaha that is awesome! those shocks are screaming!

couple years ago i saw a plice chase show or something and a MC cop was chasing 2 guys on a bike, scooter moped thing and he push them off the road and into a curb...no gear on..they went ass over tea kettle and barely missed a pole and a mail box...crazy fuckers over there..lol i think is was japan...not sure though

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea they are not big fellas but you don't mess with the cops or the military here, man. They will seriously bet you down.

its funny when a croo kgets caught here I never see them really resist.

Once they know they have been had and its over they cooperate fully giving names dates whatever. The alterntive is unimaginable.

like magicians - They can make you disapear.

I was real carful to get this with out having them see. I tried yesterday but the cop on the back saw me and gave me a cursed look so I decided ......FUCK IT!

Today my assistant took this one with her phones camera and we just made like she was texting an sms mesage..click.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Yea they are not big fellas but you don't mess with the cops or the military here, man. They will seriously bet you down.
When I was in South Korea, I saw some "Police" with samurai swords! I thought this was just about as cool as a cop gets, so I went up and asked them very politely for a demonstration...

HOLY CRAP!!!!

DON'T EVER BREAK THE LAW IN KOREA!!!!

They will slice and dice you like a friggin cucumber! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
:rock: nice job steve!

:LolLolLolLol: thats some funny shit. i wonder why US cops dont ride 2 up?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Yea they are not big fellas but you don't mess with the cops or the military here, man. They will seriously beat you down.
do they carry guns and/or swords??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow. THat is some funny stuff. I was laughing good, then saw the "ok you can stop laughing now" at the bottom. Oh well, I'm still laughing. :LolLolLolLol:

Note to self.....cops two up on slow cruiser, not so bad.....Cops with Samurai swords, bad.:ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i bet if theyre chasing a perp. the driver gets near him and the pass stands on the seat and does some sort of flying manuever to take em down!
:ninja:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Someone asked if they carry guns. The regular street cops do not.

But the other ones known as the "Peoples Security Bureau" do.

They are more liek the detectives and real CRIME fighters. They do and they use them rather liberally.

Then of course when they are going up against the drug trade members they use the military with machine guns and all.

Swords in Korea huh? I think I will just walk..not jay walk either.

Chop Chop

"Peoples Security Bureau" AKA Gestapoe - simply brutal

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Someone asked if they carry guns. The regular street cops do not.

But the other ones known as the "Peoples Security Bureau" do.

They are more liek the detectives and real CRIME fighters. They do and they use them rather liberally.

Then of course when they are going up against the drug trade members they use the military with machine guns and all.

Swords in Korea huh? I think I will just walk..not jay walk either.

Chop Chop

"Peoples Security Bureau" AKA Gestapoe - simply brutal
boy you sure make it sound nice living over there! :LolLolLolLol:

cant wait to visit :ninja:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Adam,yeah but to put it all in proper perspective.

They hardly mess with us foreigners and we get away with a lot.

Also the crime rate here is next to nothing. They execute ya for things we give crooks a few years for...armed roberry rape, murder, cheating the government or share holders out of money... I bet a lot of Enron folks wished they had that law in the USA ha ha.

With 1.5 billion people they need to be tuff.

End result its so safe to live here kids run around freely and you never have to worry about being robbed..pick pocketed maybe but never out right robbed.

Biggest advantage, beside all the hot looking Chinese girls, is the cost to live here is cheaper than dirt. I live in a single family 2 story 4 bedroom house - I rent for 250 USD a month.

Long as your not Bonnie and Clyde its pretty darned nice here. I do miss the "Black Angus Steak House" though...Fish heads and rice agian tongiht, honey...Arrrghhhhhh!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
hahaha. im sure its not that bad. and every place has its good and bad. i could go on for quite a while talking about the bad around here. the good too tho :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
yah tell me about it. holy christ. i could probably rent a fucking mansion for what i pay now. :wtf:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok a little update on the Chinese cop bikes. I was south about 7 hours drive from Shanghia way, way, way in the back rice paddies. I was THE only foreigner for miles around I am quite sure.

So we pull into a nice looking parking lot of a local attraction.... there it was.

A cop bike and I saw no cops so of course I took a photo of the bike. A 150cc bike with all the usual Chinese cop trimins - light, lights and a few more lights oh and a siren.

Then I grew some balls ,or maybe it was the security shirt I was wearing from the stones concert I worked, either way I hopped on for a quick photo op.

I noticed the two cops were not in uniform but had been wearing black pant and shirt swat suit type outfits.

They did not look all that happy and were NOT smiling.

"Opps sorry guys.....er... uhmmm... I ya, was just...leaving. ya thats it, aaaa ha ha ha...Ok got to go."

I think to myself "Great not even plain old cops but Chiense swat cops! nice fucken going Steve!"

And like the road runner in a cloud of dust with my feet spinning in the gravel...I was out of there....beep! beep!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Ok a little update on the Chinese cop bikes. I was south about 7 hours drive from Shanghia way, way, way in the back rice paddies. I was THE only foreigner for miles around I am quite sure.

So we pull into a nice looking parking lot of a local attraction.... there it was.

A cop bike and I saw no cops so of course I took a photo of the bike. A 150cc bike with all the usual Chinese cop trimins - light, lights and a few more lights oh and a siren.

Then I grew some balls ,or maybe it was the security shirt I was wearing from the stones concert I worked, either way I hopped on for a quick photo op.

I noticed the two cops were not in uniform but had been wearing black pant and shirt swat suit type outfits.

They did not look all that happy and were NOT smiling.

"Opps sorry guys.....er... uhmmm... I ya, was just...leaving. ya thats it, aaaa ha ha ha...Ok got to go."

I think to myself "Great not even plain old cops but Chiense swat cops! nice fucken going Steve!"

And like the road runner in a cloud of dust with my feet spinning in the gravel...I was out of there....beep! beep!
HA HA HA! That's great man, good pics! :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts