Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ebaymechanic
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guyz and gals hope u can help me i need to obtain custom length throttle cables/clutch cable as am fitting risers and renthals to my b6 needs to be a uk company or atleast one that will post to me in the uk :) ty if u can help :)

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Are you sure you need cables?Got risers and fatbars on my bandit 12.Used the stock 12 throttle cables and converted to a cable clutch.Used a stock bandit 6 clutch cable.Plenty length there in my case.

G

·
ive owned 8 bandits & countless gsxr's most with renthals & never yet had to change the throttle cables or the clutch cables careful re-routing has always done the job for me

Stock Hydraulic lines usually fit ok as well but i usually swap them for braided s/s anyway the only problem i have ever had is with the choke cable on one or two models being too short, a good bike shop will make one up for you or you can buy a kit on ebay

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
yep check first mate ,cabels gonna cost a pretty penny if there custom. Jus paid 75 ish bux fera longer ZX9r clutch one.To ship to UK is also gonna cost a bit.Hopefully ya got some custom shops there will help out .

·
Registered
98 Posts
Venhill will make them up for you or sell you a kit but will cost you, you can get kits to make your own cables from motor factors which would do the job or a good kit car parts supplier such as Vehicle Wiring Products ltd sell kits for bikes and cars and they are not to expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts