Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

CAD files NEEDED!

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  shift1313 
#1 ·
Hey, if any of you have a CAD file of a part you'd like let me know.

I have a friend that claims he can make anything if we give him the CAD file.

Before I go drawing up a part I'd like to give him a file that is already made and see what he comes up with.

The first thing I'll be doing is making a case cover for oil cooled gixxers. Maybe like 5-8 of them. THEN I'd like to do a Custom Fightes OG Special.

I'd like to design a Custom Fighters Logo Plate that we could all mount to our bikes. I think that would be pretty sweet.

*Edit - Forgot to say:

If you supply the CAD file you'll get a part free to your door to make it worth your wild or if you have something special let me know and we can work something out.

#7 ·
wanna send me a copy sanitys? I have serious skills when it comes to CAD and CAM programs. right now I'm ruinnin alibre express. because its free. I really like the full version of alibre, but I can't afford it.

I do like AutoCad the best, but my computer that had all my drawings and programs on it crashed and now I don't have CAD.

#9 ·
fslflint said:
wanna send me a copy sanitys? I have serious skills when it comes to CAD and CAM programs. right now I'm ruinnin alibre express. because its free. I really like the full version of alibre, but I can't afford it.

I do like AutoCad the best, but my computer that had all my drawings and programs on it crashed and now I don't have CAD.
hey add me on msn and ill send you it

J_E_S_S_E_U_N_V_O_A_S@hotmail.com

you need nero or something that can burn iso files

#11 ·
i wouldnt suggest telling members, or promoting memebers to illegally acquire and use software, but thats just me. Id suggest using other means to discus said activities and not making it public if you choose to participate in such activities. Again I am not a mod, nor the site owner, but id hate to risk losing the forums over something that can be discussed elsewhere. (privately)

#15 ·
rdannar said:
I don't think its a problem giving others info and saying how to get files, It is when the site starts to distribute the files that it becomes a problem.
yeah i can tell you to do what ever you want and its up to you to do it and if it is illegal the site cant be help responsible thats the beauty of the internet

so my offer still stands if you want it you know where i am

#22 ·
I make CAD drawings for a living. If I make anything I'll post it. What files can he make parts from? I can do drawings in SolidWorks (.prt) or Inventor (.ipt) which are much better than AutoCAD.
PS Tommy, this is turbosportawd from dsmtuners.

#23 ·
same thing for me. I do cad/cam stuff for a living. I have several things that ive had waterjetted or that i cnc out myself. I can send you a file as a test if you like but theres nothing i need at the moment. If you want me to draw up a logo or something i could. Is your friend going to machine these parts or is it 2d stuff only?

here is a set of brass knuckler rearsets for my gpz

here are some fully adjustable ones.

fender elim

I dont mind at all giving you a test file but i cant produce anything for personal gain for you legit because of software restrictions. I got all my software as a student or from work so i think there are some legality issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.